Re: DSDV routing

Don't  worry, it is the normal output of DSDV routing agent.

Once the Mobile Node can not find the route to the base_stn, it will give this warning.

Liu Liqun

Tan H P wrote:

Hi all, I have a wireless-cum wired simulation comprising one fixed node, one base station and one mobile node. I attach a TCP agent at the fixed node, and a sink at the mobile node, and I attached an FTP application to the TCP source. When I run the simulation, I got the following message: Warning:: route to base_stn not known : dropping pkt. Can anyone help me with this? Thanks a lot.