codeword.cc in ns...

Hello everybody,

I have a question. I want to use codeword.cc code in my simulation
for my project.

What I really want to do is generate data encode it using my code.
After a lossy link I want to decode it and measure the throughput
and goodput.

For this reason I need to use codeword.cc code and also I will modify it.
But at first I need to know how to use it. I figured out that mftp.cc
uses the codeword.cc but I couldn't figured out how.

If someone can help me on this I appreciate it.
Thanks in advance..

Happy new year..

Fusun