Re: Multicast tree

Look at the examples.  There are some scripts which make use of
labels and colors.

Nader

>>> "jamester" == jamester  <[email protected]> writes:

jamester> Hi.  I am trying to find out which nodes are part of
jamester> multicast tree.  I create 1000 nodes and randomly pick one
jamester> source and 10 ~ 100 destination nodes.  I need to find out
jamester> which nodes are intermediate nodes in the multicst tree from
jamester> source to destinations so that I can attach special agents
jamester> to those nodes.  Any ideas?

jamester> Thanks in advance

jamester> -James Kwon