Re: Bad event type MouseWheel-nam1.08a on Solaris 6

I've seen this a couple of times. Perhaps you have another older tcl
(earlier than 8.0p2) installation under some default location, e.g.,
/usr/local/lib? Check the Makefile of you tclcl and make sure the 8.0.5
versions are there and before /usr/local/lib in LIB and INCLUDES. Rebuild
tclcl and ns-2.

- Haobo