Re: Question

On Mon, 31 Jan 2000, Bae Jin Han wrote:

> I want to build ns simulator on Windows.
> But
> At  http://www-mash.cs.berkeley.edu/ns/ns-build.html,
> For Windows 95/98/NT: (Microsoft Visual C++ is required)
> A self-extracted ns binary code for windows (32-bit) is available for
> downloading.
> I can't download.
> As example, The requested URL /dist/vint/ns2.1b4.exe was not found on
> this server.
> How I get it ?

This is one reason why the inaccurate berkeley webserver directory
should be retired in favour of a proper mirror of the ftp site. Files
are missing/in the wrong place/larger than they need to be etc, as
noted previously on this list.

Look on ftp via the links at the top of the page.

L.

don't the binary executables need updating for 2.1b6?