wired-cum-wireless troubles

   Dear all,

       can somebody please give me a hint?
When Itry the wired-cum-wireless.tcl I get to see four nodes only
(two wired and two base stations)
while in the topography there exist another three wireless nodes
which presumably communicate through the base stations with the wired nodes.
How do I get to see the whole of the thing?
That was the file I have downloaded from the www pages, otherwise the
file from Marc Greis' Tutorial (edited to his instructions) gives
core dumped!
One COMMENT to that last case:
When I let out a loop, a very normal one which normally works)
namely the one defining the node size in nam
$ns_ initial_node_pos $nod_($i) 20

I don't get core dumped, but the boring situation as described above
with the four fixed nodes.

Best regards and many thanks
Anastasia