wireless3 with snapshot

   Dear all,

      I work with the current release of the ns-2 simulator and current
release of the animator nam. I had hoped to reproduce the most
developed senario described in the tutorial, by running wireless3.tcl
as downloaded from the web site.
The animator doesn't reproduce either the topology of Fig.1 nor the
topology of Fig.2
Suddenly the three wired nodes down left lose their label, and the node 4
freezes (together with his sendings) in the middle of the picture.
Near the end appears suddenly the node four at the top right of the picture
and runs down to the middle where he had left a gap.
Does anybody know what to do?
Has somebody got a better representation of this example?
Since when has the bug in the nam1.08 has been repaired?
I have the version of February 15

Best regards and many thanks:Anastasia