Re: on-line tutorial bugs

Ken,

Even though this on-line course is about ns, the underlying streaming
media support is provided by the MANIC project of UMass.
http://www-aml.cs.umass.edu/

I think your experience will be valuable feedback to the MANIC project,
thus cc'ing Jitendra Padhye <[email protected]> of UMass. Jitu,
hope you have a quick answer or know who to forward the problem report
to...

Cheers,
-Polly