Simple Web Server, Cache and client

Im having trouble compiling this piece of code which is
very straight forward.

set ns [new Simulator]

# Create topology/routing
set node(s) [$ns node]

set node(e) [$ns node]

set node(c) [$ns node]

$ns duplex-link $node(c) $node(e) 10Mb 2ms DropTail

$ns duplex-link $node(e) $node(s) 1.5Mb 50ms DropTail

$ns rtproto Session

#HTTP logs
set log [open "http.log" w]

#create page pool as a central page generator.
set pgp [new PagePool/Math]
set tmp [new RandomVariable/Exponential]
$tmp set avg_ 5
$pgp ranvar-age $tmp

set server [new Http/Server $ns $node(s)]

$server set-page-generator $pgp
$server log $log

set cache [new Http/Cache $ns $node(e)]

$cache log $log

set client [new Http/Client $ns $node(c)]

set tmp [new RandomVariable/Exponential]
$tmp set avg_ 5
$client set-interval-generator $tmp
$client set-page-generator $pgp
$client log $log

set startTime 1
set finishTime 30
$ns at $startTime "start-connection"
$ns at $finishTime "finish"

	proc start-connection
		global ns server cache client

		$client connect $cache
		$cache connect $server
		$client start-session $cache $server

	proc finish
		global ns log
		$ns flush-trace
		flush $log
		close $log
		exit 0

		$ns run

However its giving me this error when I compile it using

NS2.1b5.

wrong # args: should be "proc name args body"
    while executing
"proc start-connection"
    (file "Web1.tcl" line 60)

If anybody knows what might be wrong, Id appreciate the help.