[ns] M.Greis' tutorial example3

Hi,

I downloaded and installed ns2 today (ns-allinone-2.1b6), and started following
M.Greis' tutorial (http://www-mash.CS.Berkeley.EDU/ns/tutorial/index.html).

I have a problem with his example3.tcl, which illustrates dynamic routing in
case of a link failure. It runs without errors --I just get a warning: "using
backward compatible Agent/CBR; use Application/Traffic/CBR instead" -- but I
don't see any packets flowing in nam. I do see the tiny routing packets, but
not the actual traffic (as depicted in one of the figures on the web site). The
only thing I see in nam is the link going down and up again.

Any idea why I don't see the CBR traffic in nam?

Kind regards,
Chris.