[ns] TwoStateMarkov

Dear everybody!!
    Sorry for my previous post. After several tries "TwoStateMarkov" just works
in  /Error/TwoStateMarkov for my using NS-2.1b6 on linux.  I  read the
NS-document and maillists about that, but I am still confused about that how to
use it. In auther's README, same as document, but he put several argvs together
as "byte" and "time". I just want to make some simulations about on/off error
model of time base, and how to write that transmission matrix ? Hope someone
could help or give me a clue.
Best regard

The following is my code and the error message:

set error 1e-1
##Loss model
set trans [list 100000000 1]
set rate [list $error 1-$error]
set unit time
set loss_model [new ErrorModel/TwoStateMarkov $trans $rate $unit]
set loss_model1 [new ErrorModel/TwoStateMarkov $trans $rate $unit]

############################
no value given for parameter "rv0" to "_o16"
    (Object next line 1)
    invoked from within
"$self next"
    (procedure "_o16" line 2)
    (ErrorModel/TwoStateMarkov init line 2)
    invoked from within
"_o16 init {100000000 1} {1e-1 1-1e-1} time"
    (Class create line 1)
    invoked from within
"ErrorModel/TwoStateMarkov create _o16 {100000000 1} {1e-1 1-1e-1} time"
    invoked from within
"catch "$className create $o $args" msg"
    (procedure "new" line 3)
    invoked from within
"new ErrorModel/TwoStateMarkov $trans $rate $unit"
    (file "tcp.tcl" line 32)