[ns] how to send a packet to a specific desination?

Dear NS users,

I am simulating a video on demand system using NS.
I try to implement a new protocol, which requires much
communication between protocol agents. Given the
following topology:

S---R0---R1---R2---C1

         C2

Let us say S is the server, R0, R1, R2 are routers, and C1,
C2 are clients. Each node has an agent installed to implement
the new protocol. All the agents are connected to each other.
The question is : how to send a packet from one agent to
another one dynamically? Do I need to set the packet destination
address to the address of my target agent?

Thanks. Your help is really appreciated.

Jian