[ns] ns installation problem

Hi,

 I am a new ns-2 user. I want to use ns-2 combined with cmu wireless
extension to do MANET simulation.
but the following is my problem, after i typed "./install" for allinone
installation , i got
checking for libtcl8.0... -R../tclbox/lib -L../tclbox/lib -ltcl8.0
checking for init.tcl... ../tclbox/lib/tcl8.0
checking for tclsh8.0... no
checking for tclsh... no
checking for tclsh7.6... no
configure: error: Installation of tcl seems incomplete.
Please correct the problem or re-run with --with-tcl=no.
otcl configuration failed! Exiting ...
I have tried ns-2 version 3 and 4a (in alpha worksation with linux and sun
worksation with solaris 2.6 they all gave the above result,
although i can install ns-2 version 5 and version 6a but the cmu wireless
extension can't be installed with them, could you give me some hints?

sunyin