Re: [ns] Flowmonitor Trace - missing data

Redhat 5.? + ns2.1b6  No good combination?!
Yes, I found the solution. There is nothing wrong with the code.
The problem was with the ns-installation/OS version.

We were running the Linux, Redhat 5.? installation and it appears to me that
ns-2.1b doesn't work correctly under this.
Installing the same distribution on a SunOs 5.6 system resulted in a working
program. Reinstalling ns on my Redhat 5.? installation still gave the same
errors in the trace file whereas upgrading to Redhat 6.1 and reinstalling
resulted in a working system.

Hope this helps some of you.
		Regards, Jorgen