[ns] Problem with tutorial example in the Network Dynamics section

Hi All,

I was trying to run the example3.tcl file in the Network Dynamics section
in Marc Greis's tutorial.It runs perfectly if I give the routing model as
static or session, but when I try to change the routing model to DV , I
cannot observe any packet exchange between the sender and receiver when I
run the nam tracefile. I tried DV routing out on different examples and
the same results were observed. Could anyone tell me whats may be wrong??

Thanks

Sheetalkumar Doshi
Graduate Student/Teaching Assistant
University Of Colorado at Boulder