Re: [ns] Question about CBT & mcast5.tcl problem

>Date: 16 May 00 13:13:36 MDT
>From: Kanuengnij Kubola <[email protected]>
>To: [email protected]
>Subject: [ns] Question about CBT & mcast5.tcl problem
MAA58644

>Hi,
>   I'm wondering if there's any implementation of CBT on ns. I looked at
>mailing list, they mentioned about these two files: BST.tcl and mcast5.tcl.
>Then, I downloaded mcast5.tcl version 1.4 from the CVS online, which I guess
>it's the updated one. I tried to run it, but it shows the following message:
>
> using backward compatible Agent/CBR; Use Application/Traffic/CBR instead
> Warning dst_ is no longer being supported in NS. dst_ 32771
> Use dst_addr_ and dst_port_ instead
> using backward compatible Agent/CBR; Use Application/Traffic/CBR instead
> Warning dst_ is no longer being supported in NS. dst_ 32771
> Use dst_addr_ and dst_port_ instead
> _o78: no target for slot -1

it seems you are using an old script, Agent/CBR is deprecated for a while now.
That last error is from the classifier not being able to mapp a destination
address/port to a slot and not having a default target to give the packet to.
Considering you may be using old stuff it could be that mask and shift values
are not correctly set or something like that.
> Does anyone know about this error? Could you help please? Thanks.
>kanuengnij kubola

Tarik