[ns] Question about CBT & mcast5.tcl problem

Hi,
   I'm wondering if there's any implementation of CBT on ns. I looked at
mailing list, they mentioned about these two files: BST.tcl and mcast5.tcl.
Then, I downloaded mcast5.tcl version 1.4 from the CVS online, which I guess
it's the updated one. I tried to run it, but it shows the following message:

 using backward compatible Agent/CBR; Use Application/Traffic/CBR instead
 Warning dst_ is no longer being supported in NS. dst_ 32771
 Use dst_addr_ and dst_port_ instead
 using backward compatible Agent/CBR; Use Application/Traffic/CBR instead
 Warning dst_ is no longer being supported in NS. dst_ 32771
 Use dst_addr_ and dst_port_ instead
 _o78: no target for slot -1

 Does anyone know about this error? Could you help please? Thanks.
kanuengnij kubola