[ns] Mobile-IP

I am currently running a simulation study with Mobile-IP but I'm
having several issues  about coverage and throughput.  For instance I
don't know why if further you are from the AP, one should expect great
number of errors and lower throughput, however with my results with NS
I measure that the average throughput at any spot of the cell has
exactly the same average throughput usind UDP/TCP  and UDP/Exponential
traffic and 0 throughput out of the coverage area. Is that an error?
or is that expected under certain simulation conditions?  Isn't the
expected Bandwidth a function of the distance? Any hits and feedback
will be greately appreciated,

Regards,

Edwin Hernandez
University of Florida - CISE