Re: [ns] Cell size in mobile IP`

Hi Cindy,

At the edge of a base station coverage, the minimum power to
receive a packet should be:

	Pr = RXThresh_ (receive power threshold in Watts)

Then from the formula, given the transmission power
Pt_ you can get transmission radius or vice versa. "d"
should be the transmission radius of a base station.

Hope this help.

Chieh-Yih