[ns] Visualisation for wireless/mobile networks

Hi all,

 I need to look into the mobile features incorporated into NS, for a
project I'm currently working on. Could someone help me out on the
following:

1. Does NS have any other mobile extensions apart from those made by the
CMU Monarch project? Are all the CMU mobile extensions incorporated in NS?
Are all the mobile features of NS- vs 2.1b6 documented anywhere ie. is
there a list of all the mobile features currently in NS?

( I am unable to access the Mobins2 page mentioned in
the NS contributed code (Wireless) section - any ideas what it contains
and how I can get thru?)

2. The CMU monarch project has a visualiser "ad-hockey" for moblie
networks. Any ideas on how I can install/use it with the version of NS
(2.1b6) I have (from the ns-allinone file)? Has anyone tried something
like this before?

Thanx in advance,
Richa.