Re: [ns] FullTcp & "done"

>Well, to make things more clear, I'd like to point out that we are dealing
>with two problems here: invoking the done callback at the right time, and
>reusing FullTcp agents. These two issues are closely related, but they are not
>exactly the same.

<snip>

On the issue of invoking the done callbackt at the right time, I have been
evaluating Felix's patche with own H323 code, wich is based on the HTTP model of
implementation from webcache. Althought I'm not an authority on TCP I can say
that the patch seems to work well with my code, as agents close properly and are
deleted without any problems.

It took me some time to reach that conclusion because my code is still very
buggy. e.g. I still have SIGSEVs but right now it seems not to be related to
TCP, but rather with "cmd disconnect" that clears the hash table from the tcp
agent at the application (please see http.cc). I still have to figure out what
happens then. If anybody has experienced the same sort of problem please make
yourself heard.

Cheers,

Tarik.