[ns] Question about SRM agent

Hello,

I would like to ask about SRM agent.

Is there a way to check if all the lost packets are recovered?

While I run the SRM script given as an example on tcl/ex directory,
it seems that the lost packets are not recovered completely.

I checked the recovery in the following way:
Since the bitmap 'ifReceived' is set only when msgid > sp->ldata_,
I printed the 'msgid' whenever a data packet or a repair packet
arrives. But I found that many sequence numbers were still missing
when the simulation finished. Am I using a wrong method?

If anyone could give me comments, I would greatly appreciate it.

Chansook