Re: [ns] Queue monitoring in a lan

If i understand correctly what you want to measure is the time spent by
the packet at the mac layer.

If you dont want to generate tracefiles what you could do is
insert some code in the mac-802_3.cc file.
Record when the mac layers sends it down and when it enters the resume
function defined in the mac_802_3.cc file.

The difference between the two will give you the time spent at the mac
layer

-alefiya