Re: [ns] request for information

You may need to do some post-processing of the output trace files. There have
been some discussions on ns-users in the past about collecting such
statistics. Please search the archives from the ns web page for such
information. Also, look at the chapter on "Trace and Monitoring Support" in
the ns manual.

Satish