[ns] Nortel Diffserv versus snapshots

Hi all,

It seems that I am having a compatibility problem with the new version of
Nortel diffserv im
implementation and the most recent snapshot.
Although it is supposed to work with ns2.1b6 I am having the following
problem when trying to
"make".

dsred.cc: In method `void dsREDQueue::enque(class Packet *)':
dsred.cc:171: `off_flags_' undeclared (first use this function)
dsred.cc:171: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
dsred.cc:171: for each function it appears in.)
make: *** [dsred.o] Error 1

Does anybody have an idea how to fix that??
Thanks,
Leo