Re: [ns] change flow id at intermediate node

> not really, usally there is an output queue per *physical* port (correct me if
> I'm wrong). Besides a queue per se is not an object that should mark/remark
> packet; I think we both agree on that.

Ok. To ns it is very convenient (and flexible) to implement the queue
inside the link object, although it is counter intuitive for beginners
(who tend to think a queue is inside the node, because ports belong to
routers).

And, indeed, a queue is not a proper object to remark packets.

Carlos