Re: [ns] ns-2.1b6 on Linux

> > OK, I have found the problem, in the code rtm_link.tcl
>
> What is the problem? Is it a problem with ns, or a problem with your
> modifications to ns?

I haven't modificated ns. Well, the simulation which don't work contains
flowmonitor object. The version ns2.1b6 may handle differently this
object, and I should set the parameter hashbucket but actually I don't
need this feature so I don't use. This wasn't a problem really, only a
difference between the ns versions. I'm not an ns expert, so I tought
that if the word 'hashbucket' doesn't appear in the c++ code of ns, the
program shouldn't return an error message containing 'hashbucket'. Finally
turned out, that rtm_link.tcl contains this hashbucket functionality,
which had made the old simulation script don't work. If I don't use
flowmonitor, all scripts work. Since I don't really need flowmonitor, this
may be a solution :)

Regards,
Tibor