No Subject

Hi all
	I am facing a problem here......I am implementing active networks
in ns.For that purpose I have defined an agent which is working fine so
far...... I have defined a topology

(0)---------------------(1)----------------(2)

I have attached my agent on every node.....
When i send packet from node 0 to node 2 then my agent on node 0 and node
2 works well but not on node 1.....it simply passes the packet....
I have come to know that it is the typical way of ns and I have to make
some changes in classifier.cc........but I dont know how????????Please
suggest.

I have define an int active in common header part of packet so that when
active is one ...it should be passed to all active agent falling in its
way........

Regards,

"  World   is   like   a   mirror,   reflecting   what   u   do !
   give   the   world   the   best   &   best   will   come   to  u!!"

Pushpendra Singh
C-35,Nilgiri House
IIT Campus,New Delhi
E-mail:	[email protected]