RE: [ns] Ask for RIO sample?

Hello from Gregg C Levine normally with Jedi Knight Computers
How sure are you of that? I use Norton Anti-Virus to scan my incoming e-mail.
And during the course of today's electronic mail transactions, it did not
trigger. If you are complaining about a text file attachement, I do think I saw
something of a sort arrive.
----
Gregg C Levine mailto:[email protected]
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi
(This company dedicates this E-Mail to General Obi-Wan Kenobi (Perhaps one of
the most powerful of all of the Jedi Knights))
(This company dedicates this E-Mail to Master Yoda
(Perhaps the other one of the most powerful of all of the Jedi Knights))
And the favorite line by Anonymous "May the Force be with you."