[ns] CMU scenario generation utilities

Yall,

	I had a question on scenario generation.  I'd like to do some simulations
based on CMU's Monarch project extension to ns-2.  Back in the 2.1b3 days,
the CMU package included some nifty utilities that create a group of
scenario files describing a wireless ad-hoc network that changed with time
as the nodes moved around.  Then, a shell script would run all the
scenarios, and post-process them to extract useful data from the huge log
files from each ns run.  The post-processed data could them be easily
graphed/examined.  Are these tools available for ns-2.1b7?  I didn't see
them in the indep-utils\ directory, and wondered if I'd overlooked them.

	Specifically, I was looking for the following scripts/tools: from CMU's
Monarch tarball: ns-src\run-setup, ns-src\scripts\*.

	I thought I'd ask before trying to get these scripts from 2.1b3 to work
with the current version.  Thanks for the help!

--------
Bryan Jones - [email protected] - www.ece.rice.edu/~bryan
Graduate student, Rice University
Duncan Hall #3039
(713) 348-2253

Shouts of joy and victory resound in the tents of the righteous;
The Lord's right hand has done mighty things!
-- Psalm 118:15