[ns] ANNOUNCEMENT: PTP (explicit rate feedback) for ns2.1b7

Hi,

I would like to make an update on my contributed code for the ns project:
I now added a ns2.1b7 version to the download page at:
http://www.tk.uni-linz.ac.at/~michael/ptp/download.html
(the old one is still there - the ns2.1b7 version will not work with
ns2.1b6 and vice versa)

For those who don't know it:
PTP could be described as some kind of explicit rate feedback mechanism;
you can read more about it at http://www.tk.uni-linz.ac.at/~michael/ptp/

The distribution contains a readme file, installation instructions
and a simple example demonstrating the usage of PTP. There is also
a more complicated simulation script based on PTP at the download page.

And you're of course welcome to join the ABR-Internet mailing list
if you're interested   :)

Cheers,
Michael Welzl