[ns] Request for help regarding installation of ns

Sir/ Madam,

I am Research Scholar in Computer Science Department,
University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad, India. I am
currently doing my research in congestion control
algorithms. I need the support of Network Simulator to
test my algorithms. So I have downloaded the
ns-allinone version. We used the command ./install in
the directory in which we want to install. Though we
didn't get any error we are doubtful that it didn't
get installed. The ../../ns command for testing the
tcl scripts didn't work. We think that it is not
properly installed. We are working in Linux systems.
Is it that it is to be installed in the root directory
only or any where we can install it using the command
given in the readme file. So please help regarding
installing the ns simulator in my computer system so
that I can easily use the ns. Also please tell me
where I have to run my tcl scripts. Is it under
ns-2.1b7 directory or somewhere else. Please help me
regarding the above matter.

Thanking you, Sir/Madam,

Yours sincerely,
Surya Kiran,
Research Scholar,
Computer Science and Information Sciences,
A.I.Lab,
University of Hyderabad,
Hyderabad,
India.

Email: [email protected]
       [email protected]
       [email protected]

http://shopping.yahoo.com/

hello everyone,
hope u r doing very fine!
nice to hear from all of u. sorry i couldn't get in touch with u people all
these days. i am facing a problem with my hotmail id. so just please make a
change in my address and send the mails to my netaddress:

                        [email protected]

ok then, i will be mailing u later. bye for now.
regards,
sowji.