Re: [ns] Request for help regarding installation of ns

Dear Surya,
           You didn't mention your PATH. There is no requirement of root
permission. Once you have set your path variable properly set, scripts may
be run from anywhere. After successful installation, it mentions that you
include $HOME/ns-all../ns/bin.
Shailendra