[ns]node mobility

Hi everyone,

I am a grad student at Duke who is having the thrill of learning NS...  I
am working on a class project which will most likely lead to a good sized
research project.  I have gone through the tutorial and referencing the
manual, but am running into problems.
If anyone has a basic .tcl file that uses a few random moving nodes with
DSR, the energy model, and also has the newtrace file, I would really
appreciate it.  I have an attempt, but the nodes do not seem to be
wandering around (and i did set the random motion flag...).

Thanks for the help!

-rebecca

Department of Computer Science, Duke University, Durham, NC 27708-0129
Email:  [email protected]