[ns] Implementation of multicasting hack for wireless?

Hi all,

I have some basic questions about the working of NS
Actually the problem which I am facing is that I want to change something
in the multicasting forwarding.

This is a hack to the wireless nodes not being multicast.
So, the first hop router before the BS would send the multicast packets
encapsulated as unicast to the BS. so the bS does not have to be multicast
enabled to recv mcast pkts.

But, i am confused as to where should I add this functionality in the
wired nodes? that is where is the forwarding of the packets done by a
mcast node? should i modify classifier-mcast.cc??

Need some help,
thanks,
Meeta