Re: [ns] Hierachical Support in Wireless only

On Thu, 8 Mar 2001, S.M.Tripathi wrote:

> 	Can I create hierarchy completely in among wireless
> networks. Documentaion mentions that we can do it in case we we are using
> both wired and wireless node(mobile IP case). Even we can define clusters
> then among the wireless or wired domains. Can it be done copletely in
> wireless scenario. How can I do it.

Wireless nodes route packets directly thru their routing agents, thus
by-passing the need to use routing tables. So in order to add support
for hier routing, you'd have to tweak a little in the way a wireless node
handles incoming pkts. Given that node-creation is a lot more modularized
now, it should not be very difficult.

--Padma.

> Shailendra

Be true to your work, your word, and your friend.
--Thoreau

Padmaparna Haldar