Re: [ns] Hierachical Support in Wireless only

	My problem is that whenever I begin to assign hierarchical
addressess, by configuring the node address type to be so, it assumes some
kind of interaction by wired world. Because some of the routing agents
don't work(correctly, results give error there that there is no route)
then(e.g., AODV) while DSR and DSDV work despite giving some
kind of warning(No base station configured, dropping packet).
	 I want to inhibit this behaviour. I don't want to touch that
part concerned with mobile-ip kind of thing, can you tell me how can I
avoid it. I will be really grateful.

Shailendra