Re: [ns] man pages

See commands at a glance section at the end of each chapter in ns-manual.
Also see chapter on adding new protocol in greis' tutorial.

--Padma.

On 10 Mar 2001, Vikas  Rana wrote:

> Hi..
>
>   I am working on testing a new protocol.
> I am looking for a man page of the sort found at
>
> http://www.isi.edu/nsnam/ns/ns-man.html
>
> This one says that it is outdated.
> If you know of any up-to-date page, please let me know.
> It would be a great help.

which method does what since the documentation specifies the names of the
methods but not their functions. It is very hard to look at the source
code and figure out that.

> > Can anyone please help me by refering some man pages for NS. I have found one but that says that it is outdated.
> >
> > Vikas Rana

> > Chat with your friends as soon as they come online. Get Rediff Bol at
> > http://bol.rediff.com

> > Chat with your friends as soon as they come online. Get Rediff Bol at
> > http://bol.rediff.com

Be true to your work, your word, and your friend.
--Thoreau

Padmaparna Haldar