[ns] Error in Marc Greis' tutorial, sec. VIII. Xgraph

To whoever is responsible for updating the tutorial on the web site.

I was trying to run the example of section VIII of Marc Greis' tutorial, but the
results were not as expected. The xgraph window did not look right.

In particular the exponential generators did not seem to produce the expected
load. After reading the manual I saw that the options for
Application/Traffic/Exponential were not set in the right way.

In the example4.tcl which I downloaded from
http://www.isi.edu/nsnam/ns/tutorial/examples/example4.tcl it set the options
with the lines

	#Create an Expoo traffic agent and set its configuration parameters
	set traffic [new Application/Traffic/Exponential]
	$traffic set packet-size $size
	$traffic set burst-time $burst
	$traffic set idle-time $idle
	$traffic set rate $rate

However the right way according to the documentation is:

	#Create an Expoo traffic agent and set its configuration parameters
	set traffic [new Application/Traffic/Exponential]
	$traffic set packet-size_ $size
	$traffic set burst-time_ $burst
	$traffic set idle-time_ $idle
	$traffic set rate_ $rate

When I made these changes, everything worked as it should.

Please make the neccessary changes to the file on the web site.

Thanks

Nick Katsarakis