[ns] IEEE 802.11 PCF support

Hello,

Because of the large interest in our code for PCF support for the 802.11
code in ns, we will try to release a preliminary version of the code
within the next two weeks. I hope those of you wanting the code can wait
that long (if I can get it "releasable" earlier I will of course release
it then). I have a rather busy schedule right now, so I will fix a more
final (and better documented) version a bit later (May/June), but this
should enable those of you needing the code to do some work.

So... I'll post the code here within two weeks.

Regards,

/Anders