Re: [ns] TCP source dropping packets

Hi
About the drops at the source.It also depends on the
link delay.If you keep the delay very small then u
will observe the drops at the source.
About the default queue size .. yes there is a default
queue size in the link which is 50.You can manipulate
it by changing it in ns-default.tcl.

Hope this will help.
Best of Luck

-Adeel