[ns] RealAudio source...

Hi All
Is there anybody who can send me an example of using RealAudio source, I
tried to simulate 128kb/s sources:
<---- cut
    set Sr(1) [$ns node]
    set udp01 [new Agent/UDP]
    $ns attach-agent $Sr(1) $udp01
    $ns connect $udp01 $null1
        set realaudio [new Application/Traffic/RealAudio]
        $realaudio set packetSize_ 245
        $realaudio set burst_time_ 0.05ms
        $realaudio set idle_time_ 1800ms
        $realaudio($i) set rate_ 128Kb
        $realaudio($i) attach-agent $udp01
        $ns at 0.5 "$realaudio($i) start"
<---- end
this code is taken from eample, problem is that generated rate is 40Mb/s
and I can't change it. Should I do something more (I don't understand
minCDF_ and maxCDF_ parameters, what are they for ?).
Sample code is welcomed
Greetings R.W.