Re: [ns] RealAudio source...

you need to adjust the file "fratecdf" accordingly.
this file specifies the probability distribution of flow
rate. The format for that file:
1st column: flow rate
2nd column: accumulated # of sample
3rd column: accumulated probability
the current example file you saw in ~ns/tcl/ex/realaudio
is only used for flow rate 1-8K

And please read the reference in
http://www.isi.edu/nsnam/saman/paper.html
if you wonder how the model works.