Re: [ns] multipath in DV routing

On Sun, 22 Apr 2001, Sridharan K Iyer wrote:

>    I am using ns-2.1b6, and the patch which you mention (for
> multipath routing) seems to be missing in my installation.  I tried to
> search the NS change log to get the patch to this, but the page which
> has them seems to be missing. (http://www.isi.edu/~kannan).

That's the ns developer who committed the fix; really those links
should be to brief IDs/bios in the ns pages that link onwards to
(broken/deleted) home webpages...

See http://www.isi.edu/nsnam/ns/ns-problems.html#ns-2.1b6
for the patch.

It would be nice if the changes page cross-referenced to the problems
page and vica versa...

L.

ISI randomly deletes webpages because they're tied to user accounts!
I just hope there isn't a ~rfc...