[ns] reg-associating LDP to ns

hi all,
i am new to the network simulator.i want to test my network application
with network simulator.My network program is LDP (Label distribution protocol).it was writtern in C.
can any one tell me how to associate  LDP  to  the simulated node in the ns.

Thanking you in advance and looking forward to hearing from you.

regards
edwin

 persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.  Therefore all progress
 depends on the unreasonable man.            -- George Bernard Shaw

Edwin Omesh M
|HCL Technologies
PM Tower, II Floor,
37, Greams Road,
Chennai -600006, INDIA
Off: +91 44 8291735/36/37         Extn 629
Fax: +91 44 8291738