[ns] Needs Help!! - Creating a new queue object.

Hi, I am a new ns user.

I am trying to change some code of RED and compare the result with RED
so that I copied red.cc and red.h into aaa.cc and aaa.h, changed the queue
name( RED )into AAA including class definition.
I also added default value in ns-default.tcl and added aaa.o in Makefile.
I COULD makefile without any error. However, I COULD NOT complete a simulation.
The tcl script worked with RED but not with AAA.
There is no warning and error message. It just hung up.

Did I miss something ???

I will greatly appreciate for any help.

Best regard.
Sungwon.