[ns] Nam and Marks

Hello all,

I am using the marking ability for nam support to aid in the visualization
of my network opperation.  I have run into some inconsistances and am
looking for help/guidance.

What are the shapes that a node mark can take on?
The manual seems to state that it can take three shapes: circle, box, and
hexagon (section 37.1.6).  The box is corrected to square in section
37.1.11.  I thought I saw somewhere else that triangle was a permitted
shape - but i don't seem to be able to find it.

I also noticed that when a node had two marks and the inner one was
deleted that the outtermark became the inner mark and when I introduced a
new mark with the same old name the new mark became the inner one.  Is
this the intended opperation?  Is there a way to specify the level of a
mark, or an intention to add this in the future?  I also noticed that the
when the inner mark was a square and the outer mark was circle that the
square went out side the range of the circle.  Is there a way to specify
the size of the mark?

What would be useful would be to set a mark and have it retain that orbit
level - even if other marks are added/deleted that would change the number
of marks in relation to the node.

I would like to add other markings that i could visually identify the
state of a node... would appreciate suggestions.

raju