[ns] vegas+rem code, a correction

sorry about the spam, just want to let you know due to the effort to make
these vegas+rem modules more standalone and easier to integrate, there's
some obsolete code left in the tcl script, which may cause running
problems. I will try my best to make it clean. If you happend to get the
code before this mail, reloading tcl-ex/test-rem.tcl or the tar file will
probably get rid of the running problem.

Thanks go to Christchurch, New Zealand([email protected]).

Please feel free to let me know any further problems, I really appreciate
that.

Best,
Limin