RE: [ns] freq_

	[Neundorf Alexander]

	It seems you actually want to do FDMA or something similar. Therefor you have to implement something (I am also looking into this problem right now). Probably you need to write a new FDMA MAC class and use for each frequency an own channel, I think.
	I'm not an expert, but these are my thoughts so far. If you succeed, please tell me.

	Bye
	Alex