No Subject

The output is as follows on DOS. I am pretty sure that all the files have been unpackaged till simulator.o

These are the last few lines of message I have until the hard disk starts spinning non-stop for an extended period of time.

Any idea how to resolve this or what are the changes I need to make to the makefile?

Thanks.

version.c
mkdir gen
Directory already exists
c:\NetSim\tcl8.3.2\win\Release\tclsh83.exe bin/tcl-expand.tcltcl/lin/ns-lib.tcl tcl/lib/ns-stl.tcl/c:\NetSim\tclcl-1.0b11\tcl2c++.exe et_ns_lib>gen\\ns_tcl.cc